[Koha-devel] [Koha] Error 500 when searching in Koha 23.11.0

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Apr 15 01:33:03 CEST 2024

Hi Michael,

I don't think your database was properly upgraded, and doing these manual corrections isn't really going to be enough unless you go line by line through the upgrade scripts and figure out all the things that were missed.

If you're able to, I would go back and try the upgrade again. If you can't... then I would carefully look through every database revision.

You might also want to consider looking at ./misc/maintenance/audit_database.pl as that could save you time. (Just don't blindly run the suggestions made by the script. They're just hints.)

David Cook
Senior Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03