[Koha-devel] REMINDER: Development IRC meeting on the 17th of April 2024

Paul Derscheid paul.derscheid at lmscloud.de
Tue Apr 16 09:39:20 CEST 2024

Hi all,

We have a Development IRC/Jitsi meeting scheduled for tomorrow:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_17_April_2024

Time converter:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Koha+Developers+IRC+Meeting&iso=20240417T1200 <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Koha+Developers+IRC+Meeting&iso=20240403T1200>

Please feel free to add any topics you’d like to discuss to the agenda or let me know and I am happy to add them for you.
If you are lead or supporter of a roadmap project, we will be happy to get an update on progress.

See you there!

Paul