[Koha-devel] Session corruption in koha-testing-docker master

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Feb 13 01:36:18 CET 2024

Hi all,

The last two days I've noticed that my session is getting corrupted while
I'm working on master in koha-testing-docker. I'm not touching the session
myself, but seemingly randomly the session gets all kinds of DIBC data
stuffed into it, and Koha seems to be parse it and Koha throws a fatal
error, which can only be resolved by deleting the problematic session from
the table.

Just curious if anyone else is seeing this. I really don't think it's
related to anything I'm working on, but I also can't reliably reproduce it.

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

Suite 7.03