[Koha-docs] [Koha-translate] Arabic manual 38

Laurence Lefaucheur laurence.lefaucheur at biblibre.com
Fri Aug 3 17:31:16 CEST 2012

Hi,

what you propose with xml2pot is great ! Thanks.

I now have to solve the next step :
when the english manual is updated, how can the po file be updated
without being overwritten ?
When I execute all commands after having updated manual.xml,
translations in the po file are lost

I'll look a it after my holidays...

Regards,

Laurence