[Koha-docs] Translation of manual using pootle

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:31:53 CEST 2012

Bernardo,

There were issues way back when we started with changing the encoding.
 The editor I'm using is entering those codes and if you change them
once I open the editor again it will put them back in.  So what needs
to be done, is not necessarily a patch to the English version, but a
check on the script that's generating the HTML to see if those codes
can be removed and still display the manual properly.  If they can
then I can alter the encoding on the application and it should update
those symbols .. if it doesn't then yes, we have to do it manually
with a patch.

I have to admit that I don't remember what the problem was, just that
we went back and forth and eventually found a method that worked and I
don't want to go and change the manual coding to find that we're back
at square one with things not appearing properly on the web.

Nicole