[Koha-docs] Translation of manual using pootle

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:13:16 CEST 2012

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Mason James <mtj at kohaaloha.com> wrote:

> whats the editor?
>
> can we use a better editor?

The editor is http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/ -- it's the one we
ended up picking in the beginning after a lot of testing.  Criteria -
it has to work on Mac (and other OSes for others), it has to be a
visual editor, and frankly since I do most of the writing, I have to
like it :) hehe

Like I said, I don't remember the problems with the encoding and the
HTML conversion - it might all be irrelevant now, I'm willing to try
whatever - but I do have the encoding set to UTF-8 (according to
Chris) so I'm a bit clueless as to why those ASCII codes are showing.

Nicole