[Koha-docs] Arabic manual 38

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:03:39 CEST 2012

Hi
first I'm so sorry if I bother you with my  questions.

I have try to translate some parts in the manual of koha 3.8 , and I finish
editing some section in the first chapter

1. Administration
1. Global System Preferences
1.1. Acquisitions 100%
1.2. Administration   20%

with images from the English version  ( I will later update images from
the Arabic version )

so , I want to test my work in the web , and see if my work  will look good
in the manual web site

and I don't have experience about if I have to do some thing with my xml
file to make the html result goes from right to left , or this will be
done automatically ?

and I want to ask , If I have to start work in the koha 3.10 (better ) or
working in koha 3.8 now (as what I'm doing) , and in the future we can
update the changes and make it fit the koha 3.10 .

I wish you will batch my file as soon ad you can to see it

i'm sorry if i have to do something else to do batches so please guide me
to the correct way

I know that not every one can send batches using git , so I attach the file
here :)

and thanks for your helps :)
Thank you for your patience

--