[Koha-docs] [Koha-translate] Arabic manual 38

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 09:17:30 CEST 2012

Hi all :)
thanks for your response

I wish we can apply this as soon as possible

and we can try this for the Arabic language my group is ready to work :)

but the Question is , where we will work ? in the same Pootle Server , or
that is not available ?

if that is available , I wish you upload the pot and po files to the server
If you want some guidelines you can use this guide it's very useful , and
very easy :
http://pwet.fr/man/linux/commandes/xml2po

and I wish to start work with the the 3.8 manual as Nicole  advice :)

Thanks ^_^

Karam