[Koha-docs] [Koha-translate] Arabic manual 38

Gaetan Boisson gaetan.boisson at biblibre.com
Mon Jul 16 09:17:32 CEST 2012

As many have said already, this really is a great idea, and i'm looking
forward to seeing this live !

I know quite a few librarians who will be more than happy to contribute
to the manual translation...

On question : will this handle bold and emphasized sections differently
than for the koha interface ? It is quite often a problem for
translators when a single word is bold in a sentence in the interface,
because the translation system then splits the sentence around the bold
part. For the translator these 3 bits will appear separated from each
other, and sometimes it will cause bad translations as we are
translating single words out of their context.

Anyway, truly this sounds like a great plan.

Thanks Karam !

Gaetan