[Koha-docs] [Koha-translate] Arabic manual 38

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 20:56:28 CEST 2012

Hi Laurence ,
I don't know what is the problem exactly , but I solve this problem by open
the manual.xml via ( XMLEditor <http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/> ) and
add (space) and delete it (then save it ) and try again and it will work :)

maybe this is about the (UTF-8)  encoding

Karam Qubsi
Koha Arab Translating Team
http://koha.wikibrary.org/
Wikibrary for Arab Librarians