[Koha-docs] Translate KOHA Manual

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 23:23:37 CEST 2012

Hi Frédéric,
I document the process that I have information about ( localization )
 please review and edit this :)
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_Manual
And I will review it again later

*about images* ,
Hi Nicole,
I think the translation team (for each lang)  have to take screenshot of
the Koha interface in their languages and put it in the /images folder and
sup folder in in the same name and target .

I think we will translate the  examples that Nicole used in the
documentation so we have to use the same cases and examples that she used
maybe we have to take the same database that she work on .

Thank you Frédéric
Thank you Nicole

Karam