[Koha-docs] [Koha-translate] Arabic manual 38

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 04:45:01 CEST 2012

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel
<bgkriegel at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2) Most of them can be replaced.
> In fact, I suggest (Nicole) to switch the encoding of the manual to UTF-8
> (current encoding="US-ASCII").

I can't do that. I did that a while back and it broke then XML to HTML
converter ... or at least didn't convert anymore. So if someone wants
to improve upon the script being used to generate the HTML (and maybe
get it to work for PDF as well while they're at it) then maybe I can
switch the encoding, but right now it has to stay the way it is if the
XML is going to generate proper HTML on a nightly basis.

Nicole