[Koha-docs] Koha Manual translation site

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 05:20:25 CEST 2012

Dear all,
we configured a site to help in the translation of the manual.
We have a pootle installation, and you can also download
the manual in different formats.

The site is available at http://es.koha-community.org/manual/

It only works with the current version of the manual, 3.8.x,
but we could add the new version in the future.

The languages ​​available are from those present in the repository
kohadocs.git, we could add as many as required.

But we do not use the translated versions. So for those
who already have a translation is not very useful.

But we believe that in the long run it is better to work this way,
as new versions of the manual are incremental changes
respect the old, and will be easier to keep up.

Hopefully this will be useful to the community, and that someday
this work can be integrated into the main translation site of Koha.

Sincerely,
Bernardo Gonzalez
Tomas Cohen

--