[Koha-docs] Koha Manual Translation

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:47:58 CEST 2012

Hi Bernardo ,
the translation process is very perfect ^_^ and the result is very good
thank you for your great efforts to  perform this

I think there is some problem  the parameters in the URL I fell like its
not standard how could we solve this ?

I mean if some one go to Patrons & Circulation in the main manual :
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/patscirc.html
the end of the url is :
patscirc.html<http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/patscirc.html>

but in our work
http://es.koha-community.org/manual/files/ar/ch01s03.html
 is : ch01s03.html<http://es.koha-community.org/manual/files/ar/ch01s03.html>

I mean in the future we may have to take user to online help in
his language so this may could be done easily by make the lang code
variable in the our example :
  http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/ar/patscirc.html<http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/patscirc.html>

have to take the user to Patrons & Circulation in the Arabic manual and
  http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/es/patscirc.html<http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/patscirc.html>

to the Spanish one

so I think the problem may about how we are generating the html files

I sent this to the translation and doc mailing list to encourage more
people to translate manual to their languages

Best wishes

Karam