[Koha-docs] System preferences to document

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Sun May 19 23:18:02 CEST 2013

Hello.

In preparing for the Koha 3.12.0 release, I have noticed that three system
preferences appear to be undocumented. I have drafted suggestions for what
the manual might say about them, but if someone could please review the
text before integrating them into the manual, I would be grateful:

(OPAC TAB)
*OpacItemLocation*
Default: call number only
Asks: Show ____ for items on the OPAC search results.
Values: call number only / collection code / location
to choose to display collection code or location in addition to call number.

(CIRCULATION TAB)
*RenewalSendNotice*
Default: Don't send
Asks: ____ a renewal notice according to patron checkout alert preferences.
Values: Don't send / Send
sent to patrons when they renew items.

*AllowHoldsOnPatronPossessions
Default: Allow
Asks: ____ a patron to place a hold on a record where the patron already
has one or more items attached to that record checked out.
Values: Allow / Don't allow
placing holds on items they already have out, thus preventing them from
blocking anyone else from getting an item.

Regards,
Jared (Release Manager for 3.12)

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/