[Koha-docs] Stable link to latest version of manual

Larry Baerveldt larry at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Mar 19 20:07:44 CET 2015

Which is what Pablo asked for. A link from "latest" to 3.18:

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Pablo Bianchi <pablo.bianchi at gmail.com>
wrote:
Hi,

I wonder if we could have a (sort of) permalink to latest manual, "latest"
to (now) "3.18".
For example:
http://manual.koha-community.org/latest/en/catguides.html
-->
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.18/en/catguides.html
Librarians search for the manual and Google and sometimes go by mistake to
older versions (first results).

Regards,
Pablo

I think it's reasonable that most people looking for the manual would
interpret "latest" as "latest stable release". Do that many people really
want to link to the manual for master?

I'll change it if you want, but I was providing what was requested.

- Larry

--
*Larry Baerveldt*
Systems Administrator