[Koha-docs] Stable link to latest version of manual

Anthony Mao maolins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 01:35:12 CET 2015

Nicole,

I know the site you mention.
But, could we treat other languages as English. I humbly request you
add more links at

1. http://es.koha-community.org/manual/
    Can we have Chinese(Taiwan), Spanish, Turkish, Czech and Arabic
manuals links at version 3.18 show the complete percentage?
2. http://koha-community.org/documentation/
    Can we have Chinese(Taiwan), Spanish, Turkish, Czech and Arabic
manuals links at version 3.18 as show on version 3.2, 3.8, 3.12?

Some Chinese who could read minor English, but rather deal with their
mother language, Chinese, if possible.  It is important for them to
recognize that there are manuals deal with Chinese.

There is hard to find other language po files and manuals from
koha-community.org.
I am sure my Chinese associates would agree with me.

--
Wishing you all the best. . . .

Anthony Mao 毛慶禎
+886 2 29052334 (voice)