[Koha-docs] Stable link to latest version of manual

Pablo Bianchi pablo.bianchi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 21:33:35 CEST 2015

And is difficult to have only one manual site, fast, reliable? Would be
easier for newbies.
In one hand finishing on
http://translate.koha-community.org/manual/master/en/ stating from
translate.koha-community.org is no t trivial for most people, on the other
google point to manual.k-c. This could be avoided with robots.txt.