[Koha-docs] Call for Research Papers/Manuscripts

Ana From SJPublication postmailer0 at internode.on.net
Tue Sep 20 02:01:57 CEST 2016

Dear Prof./Dr./Lecturer,

Thank you for your time for reading this mail. We wishes to invite you to participate in the publication of research manuscripts/papers in our esteem journal. We are a broad-base open access journal publisher. Our journal deals on the following key studies:
Microbiology | Biochemistry | Medicine and Clinical Trials | Biotechnology | Agricultural Research and Management | Physics | Mathematics and Statistics | Pure and Applied Chemistry | Environmental Engineering Research | Electrical and Electronic Engineering | Civil Engineering and Architecture | Chemical Engineering Research | Economics | Business Management | Psychology | Sociology and Anthropology |
Please inform us of your interest to participate by submitting your unpublished research manuscripts/papers to us via e-mail.
Thank you.
Assistant Editor

NOTE: Simply Send A Blank Message With Unsubscribe As Subject to Remove Your E-mail From Our List.