[Koha-docs] Fwd: kohadocs | Pipeline #14635034 has failed for master | 96cb66c4

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Fri Dec 1 22:23:41 CET 2017

Hi All,

I'm having a lot of trouble today it seems. I am a complete newbie when
it comes to git and all the technical stuff (I'm a plain librarian, not
a programmer). I have lots of questions on the gitlab process (and the
wiki is not working, so no answers there).

I went onto gitlab and created an account. I 'forked' from the main
kohadocs project. I downloaded the zip file of the project on my
computer. Now, I was trying to add some simple infos to the
09_acquisitions file, just to test the workflow. I'm using Atom as an
editor. I wanted to add some bullet points explaining the checkboxes
when creating a new vendor. This is what I added to Atom on lines 85-96
(after the two first lines) :

    -  None of these fields are required, they should only be entered if
       you want to keep track of your contact's information within Koha
       -  Primary acquisitions contact: check this box if this person is
your
          primary contact regarding acquisitions from this vendor
       -  Primary serials contact: check this box if this person is your
primary
          contact regarding serial acquisitions from this vendor
       -  Contact when ordering? check this box if you want to be able
to send
          your orders by email directly to this person
       -  Contact about late orders? check this box if you want to be
able to
          send your acquisitions claims by email directly to this person
       -  Contact about late issues? check this box if you want to be
able to
          send your serials claims by email directly to this person
    -  You can add more than one contact per vendor by clicking on the 'Add
       another contact' button

This is what it looks like once I commit it to gitlab :

  * None of these fields are required, they should only be entered if
    you want to keep track of your contact's information within Koha -
    Primary acquisitions contact: check this
    box if this person is your

>     primary contact regarding acquisitions from this vendor

      * Primary serials contact: check this box if this person is your
        primary contact regarding serial acquisitions from this vendor
      * Contact when ordering? check this box if you want to be able to
        send your orders by email directly to this person
      * Contact about late orders? check this box if you want to be able
        to send your acquisitions claims by email directly to this person
      * Contact about late issues? check this box if you want to be able
        to send your serials claims by email directly to this person

  * You can add more than one contact per vendor by clicking on the 'Add
    another contact' button

Once I commited, I got the attached message saying a bunch of stuff is
wrong with my commit*, including something on line 59 which I didn't
even edit.

So far, I have two main questions :

1) What did I do wrong in the formatting in the .rst file resulting in
the weird formatting on gitlab?
2) What do all the errors mean?

Thanks for your help!

Caroline Cyr La Rose, M.L.I.S.
Head of Training and Support, inLibro

* here is the gist of the message in case the email formatting doesn't
make it through to the list :
aspell-autobuildhash: processing: en [en_GB-ize-w_accents-only].
aspell-autobuildhash: processing: en [en_GB-ize-wo_accents-only].
aspell-autobuildhash: processing: en [en_GB-variant_0].
aspell-autobuildhash: processing: en [en_GB-variant_1].
aspell-autobuildhash: processing: en [en_US-w_accents-only].
aspell-autobuildhash: processing: en [en_US-wo_accents-only].
$ cd en
/usr/bin/bash: line 59: cd: en: No such file or directory
ERROR: Job failed: exit code 1

kohadocs | Pipeline #14635034 has failed for master | 96cb66c4
GitLab
✖ 	Your pipeline has failed.

Project 	Caroline Cyr La Rose <https://gitlab.com/carolinecyr> /
kohadocs <https://gitlab.com/carolinecyr/kohadocs>
Branch
	master <https://gitlab.com/carolinecyr/kohadocs/commits/master>

Commit
	96cb66c4
<https://gitlab.com/carolinecyr/kohadocs/commit/96cb66c43d29e6671624d336ab57595a2f29a49d>

Fourth try adding some information to new vendo...
Commit Author
	Caroline Cyr La Rose <https://gitlab.com/carolinecyr>

Pipeline #14635034
<https://gitlab.com/carolinecyr/kohadocs/pipelines/14635034> triggered
by 		Caroline Cyr La Rose <https://gitlab.com/carolinecyr>

had 1 failed build.
Logs may contain sensitive data. Please consider before forwarding this
email.
✖ 	test

	pages <https://gitlab.com/carolinecyr/kohadocs/-/jobs/42825986>

aspell-autobuildhash: processing: en [en_GB-ize-w_accents-only].
aspell-autobuildhash: processing: en [en_GB-ize-wo_accents-only].
aspell-autobuildhash: processing: en [en_GB-variant_0].
aspell-autobuildhash: processing: en [en_GB-variant_1].
aspell-autobuildhash: processing: en [en_US-w_accents-only].
aspell-autobuildhash: processing: en [en_US-wo_accents-only].
$ cd en
/usr/bin/bash: line 59: cd: en: No such file or directory
section_end:1512161597:build_script
section_start:1512161597:after_script
section_end:1512161598:after_script
ERROR: Job failed: exit code 1

GitLab
Manage all notifications <https://gitlab.com/profile/notifications> ·
Help <https://gitlab.com/help>
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com
<https://gitlab.com/>.