[Koha-docs] Fwd: kohadocs | Pipeline #14635034 has failed for master | 96cb66c4

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Dec 4 19:50:47 CET 2017

Hi Caroline,

sorry, your email got stuck in moderation at first - I hope we have
solved this problem with the koha-docs mailing list now.

I looked at your repository and it doesn't look so bad:

https://gitlab.com/carolinecyr/kohadocs/commits/master

There are 4 commits with changes on top of master. Usually what you will
want to do is create a new branch with your changes and work on the
branch instead of master. But I think you can still submit from where
you are now. Try:

Merge requests > New merge requests

Compare your branch to the koha-docs master branch.

It should list all 4 of your commit and you should be able to save that.

If everything works alright, you should have created a merge request on
the koha-docs repository in the end and it should be visible here:

https://gitlab.com/koha-community-devs-users/kohadocs/merge_requests

I think you can safely ignore the email about the failing pipeline at
the moment.

Hope this helps,

Katrin