[Koha-docs] Not for loan statuses and holds

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Mon Dec 18 19:38:41 CET 2017

Hello all,

Some of our clients are having problems with not_for_loan statuses and
holds. Their circulation rules indicate that items may be put on hold
only if all the items on the record are unavailable. However, we noticed
that if some items on the record have a "not for loan" status or a
"withdrawn" status, Koha considers them available (not checked out) and
doesn't accept the hold. I don't think withdrawn, damaged, restricted or
not for loan items should be considered available in that case. Does
anyone have a workaround for that situation?

Thanks!

Caroline

--
Caroline Cyr La Rose, M.S.I.
Bibl. prof. / Chargée de la formation et du soutien

Tél.  : 1 (833) 465-4276
caroline.cyr-la-rose at inLibro.com <mailto:caroline.cyr-la-rose at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>