[Koha-docs] Adding a "Sample serials" page to the wiki

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Tue Nov 14 14:51:55 CET 2017

Hi all,

I saw in the manual that there is a "sample serials" section. I was
wondering if it would be a good idea to add a similar page to the wiki.
During training, I am sometimes asked how to configure the numbering on
certain serials that have weird numbering patterns and I thought I could
write the answers in the wiki to benefit the whole community. Is it
something you are also asked sometimes?

Caroline

--
Caroline Cyr La Rose, M.S.I.
Bibl. prof. / Chargée de la formation et du soutien

Tél.  : 1 (833) 465-4276
caroline.cyr-la-rose at inLibro.com <mailto:caroline.cyr-la-rose at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>