[Koha-docs] Updates to Taiga + questions

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 02:26:47 CEST 2018

Finally, I've started updating Taiga with tasks from the draft release
notes available here:
https://gitlab.com/koha-community/koha-release-notes/blob/master/release_notes_17_12_00.md

Thanks to Lee and Caroline for their updates today!

I've added the remainder of the 'architecture, internals, and plumbing'
enhancements - I suspect many of these won't require any updates to the
manual itself.

Before I continue adding the rest, I just wanted to make sure that we want
to add all the enhancements to the same user story, as it is going to get
very long...

Maybe we should split this user story into categories, or perhaps we can
add appropriate tags to each task .

For the critical bugs and other bugs sections, how should we deal with
these? Add each individually, or add as a group?

Maybe (for future releases) we could use the issues, boards and milestones
features in GitLab - these are relatively new features, however they don't
yet have a user story type feature that Taiga has as far as I'm aware.

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
m. +64 21 0537 847