[Koha-docs] Koha-docs mailing list archive - making it open

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 22:17:43 CEST 2019

This is on the agenda for this week's documentation IRC meeting.

The Koha-docs list archive is only available to list members. I'm proposing
to make this open, like the general and developer lists.

I've looked through all the posts and there is nothing too different to
what is on the other lists.

Opening this up for discussion: does anyone on the list has any objections
to doing this, or any other comments?

Thanks!

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
m. +64 21 0537 847