[Koha-docs] Docs mailing list - archives require logging in to view

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 20:39:08 CET 2019

You need to log in to view the archives for the koha-docs mailing list at
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-docs

Does anyone know if there is a reason for this?

For all the other Koha Community mailing lists (apart from security as far
as I can see) the archives can be viewed without needing to log in.

Unless there is a reason, I recommend we allow the archives to be viewed
without needing to log in.

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
m. +64 21 0537 847