[Koha-docs] Introduction

Andy Boze boze.1 at nd.edu
Wed May 8 16:17:01 CEST 2019

Hi.

I've volunteered for the 19.11 Documentation Team. I thought I'd
introduce myself since I haven't been previously involved in the Koha
community.

As you can see from my sig, I'm a librarian at the University of Notre
Dame in Indiana, USA. I've been involved in supporting our local Koha
implementation for about five years. Primarily I'm the project manager
and support the librarians who use Koha at three of our international
programs.

That's about it. I'm looking forward to being involved.

--
Andy Boze, Associate Librarian
University of Notre Dame