[Koha-oz] User Group Meeting Report

Catherine Kerrigan Catherine.Kerrigan at acsa.sa.edu.au
Mon Nov 26 00:06:31 CET 2012

Hi Moyra!

Would very much like to read the report, but as I'm on the digest version, the attachment was scrubbed.  Nor was there a link to Emily's blog.  Could you repost again please?

Many thanks.

Catherine Kerrigan ::: Librarian & Projects Officer
T 08 8364 5075 ::: F 08 8364 4865
Adelaide Central School of Art ::: 45 Osmond Terrace Norwood SA 5067 ::: www.acsa.sa.edu.au<http://www.acsa.sa.edu.au/>
CRICOS Provider 01126M

Library news<http://acsalibrary.blogspot.com.au/>
____________________

Adelaide Central School of Art is moving to the Glenside Cultural Precinct in 2013.
Read about our journey here.<http://www.acsa.sa.edu.au/sponsors/sponsors.html>  Support our journey by clicking here.<http://www.givenow.com.au/adelaidecentralschoolofart>

2013 applications for the BVA and BVA (Hons) programs close on 7 January 2013.

Adelaide Central School of Art is moving to the Glenside Cultural Precinct in 2013.
2013 applications for the BVA and BVA (Hons) programs close on 7 January 2013.

Watch video interviews with our graduates and staff
by Sasha Grbich at http://vimeo.com/centralschool

In the Gallery
In Good Company
Level 3 and Level 4 Bachelor of Visual Art Graduate Exhibition 2012  1-15 December 2012
To be opened by Lisa Slade, Project Curator, Art Gallery of South Australia on Saturday 1 December 5-7pm