[Koha-oz] Introduction

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Fri Oct 12 02:37:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm Irma Birchall from CALYX, a Koha support company in Sydney. (Let me
assure you we will not be using this list to promote Calyx' services.)

So far there are seventeen members of the list.  This is only the second
post, the first having been Siobhan's introduction back in August.

I think the availability of the list needs wider promotion.  We have
included an item about it in our client newsletter that we issued
yesterday. I'm also trying to have more relevant info added to the
Koha-community.org website, but the person who does that is changing
countries at the moment.  :)

What other ways do you think could we use to promote the koha-oz elist?

With best regards,
Irma