[Koha-oz] Visit to library using koha

Kate Turner ka_turner99 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 2 00:10:35 CEST 2013

Hello

I'm a library manager who will be visiting Brisbane and Melbourne in a few weeks time.  I'm interested in finding out more about how koha works and would love to visit library organisation/s which are using it.  I would be especially grateful if you or colleagues would be able to spare time to show me around it and talk about your experiences of migrating to koha and implementing it in a network of libraries.  I would also like to get a feel for how it works operationally and am particularly interested in libraries using self service with RFID and koha and/or organisations where you move stock between sites regularly.

I'm got some free time in Brisbane on 20th, 21st, 23rd August and some free time in Melbourne on 2nd and 3rd September.  Can you help?  Thanks for all and any assistance.

Best wishes

Kate Turner
ka_turner99 at yahoo.co.uk