[Koha-oz] Koha-oz Digest, Vol 13, Issue 2

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Dec 11 00:36:06 CET 2013

Hi Moyra:

I just took a look at your site, and I bet it's because you have errors in
your "opacuserjs" system preference. The code is trying to reference an
undefined "logo" variable.

When you have one Javascript error, it often causes a chain-reaction which
prevents other Javascript from being run (like the Javascript which shows
the images that you've uploaded).

If you get someone at Calyx or at your library to fix that, you should be ok
: )

-David