[Koha-oz] Z39.50 Portal access to Macquarie University

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Fri Jan 25 07:34:03 CET 2013

Hi all,

This might or might not apply to you...

If one of your Z39.50 client portals is Macquarie University, please read
the email below explaining the current outage.

I will let you know when access is restored and the magic of copy
cataloguing is available again from this library.

With best regards,
Irma
http://www.calyx.net.au

"Hi Irma, I have discovered that due to a change in firewall rules on our
server that the incoming z39.50 port has been firewalled to incoming
traffic. I have reported this to IT but we might have to do some
negotiations to get this setting changed. I will let you know a status when
I have one. Apologies for this problem. Regards, Fiona Burton Associate
University Librarian, Resources, Library Resources, Library, MACQUARIE
UNIVERSITY NSW 2109, Phone: +61 (0)2 9850 7556, Fax: +61 (0)2 9850 7568,
fiona.burton at mq.edu.au<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=fiona.burton@mq.edu.au>
, www.mq.edu.au/library - www.researchonline.mq.edu.au - CRICOS Provider No
00002J."