[Koha-oz] [librariesaustralia-l] 25 million bibliographic records on the ANBD

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Tue Feb 4 05:41:39 CET 2014

 Hi,

Apologies for the previous email's subject ....

I was not sure the content was sufficiently relevant to the list and wanted
to check with a colleague. Then I sent the draft ......oopppsss.

Warm regards to all,
Irma
Calyx

-------- Original Message --------  Subject: [Koha-oz] Fwd: Can I send this
email to koha-oz elist ???? : [librariesaustralia-l] 25 million
bibliographic records on the ANBD  Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 15:03:09 +1100  From:
Irma Birchall <irma at calyx.net.au> <irma at calyx.net.au>  To: Koha-Oz
<koha-oz at lists.koha-community.org> <koha-oz at lists.koha-community.org>

  Dear Koha-oz members,

 As per the email below, the ANBD now holds 25 million + records!

 Here is the link for information re contributing your library's records
and holdings http://www.nla.gov.au/librariesaustralia/services/#contributingand
linking directly to items in your Koha database via the Deep Linking
set up
http://www.nla.gov.au/librariesaustralia/services/search/deep-linking/

Best regards
 Irma