[Koha-oz] Koha User's Group meeting on Monday December 1st Athenaeum Library, 5.30pm

Siobhan Foster fostersiobhan at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 05:58:24 CET 2014

Hello everyone!

There will be a Koha User's Group meeting on Monday December 1st at the Athenaeum Library, 188 Collins Street, Melbourne  at 5.30pm (this was the time requested to enable people to get there after work).

 Bob or Irma Birchall, from Calyx in Sydney will attend the meeting and report on the International Koha meeting in Argentina.
Also with the new Bootstrap facility, it would be helpful to get a run down on that again perhaps.
Other Koha technical supporters are most welcome to come too.

Does anyone use the Koha statistics report feature?   I would love to know how to use them.
Would you be willing to demonstrate how to use them at the meeting? Please let me know.
Also if you have Koha questions or discoveries to share please speak up.

Tea and coffee kindly provided by the Athenaeum Library and I will bring in some Christmas type nibbles.

After the meeting you are all welcome to come to dinner at the Il Pom Italian at Federation Square (where we went last time and enjoyed it). See the link below:

http://ilpomitalian.com.au/

I will book for about 7.15pm, please RSVP at my email by, say November 19th, to give me an idea of numbers, since it is the busy time of year for restaurants.

I hope this reaches you, feel free to pass the email on to any Koha users you know who might want to come to the meeting.

Thanks,

Siobhan Foster

The greatness of a nation and its moral
  progress can be measured by the way in which its animals are treated. -- Mahatma Gandhi