[Koha-oz] Sydney : Koha users meetup : Tuesday 3/2/2015 from 6pm

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Mon Feb 2 06:52:00 CET 2015

Hello All,

On Tuesday evening,  a small group of Koha users or interested in Koha,
will meet to share a meal together and swap Koha experiences.

The venue is not far from the Information Online conference venue and is
the Graffiti Ristorante
<http://www.thearthousehotel.com.au/menus/graffiti-menu/>.

Please reply to confirm if you will join in as we need to confirm numbers
with the restaurant.

Also, don't forget to bring all your Koha questions as this is a great
opportunity to pick the brains of various Koha service providers.

If you want more information (including directions) or want to let us know
you're running late feel free to call me on 0413 510 717.

Irma
CALYX