[Koha-oz] Koha-oz community dinner : Sydney <> aliaonline15 conference week

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Fri Jan 30 02:38:37 CET 2015

Hi All,

On either Monday 2/2 or Tuesday 3/2, a small group of Koha users will meet
to share a meal together and swap Koha experiences.  Might you be
interested in joining us?

Not far from the Information Online conference
<http://information-online.alia.org.au> venue, the Graffiti Ristorante
<http://www.thearthousehotel.com.au/menus/graffiti-menu/> is a good meetup
place and has a reasonably priced menu. Please reply to the list or to me
to confirm if you will join in as we need to confirm numbers with the
restaurant and also confirm if you need a vegan menu as that needs to be
confirmed the day before.

Once we know numbers and the preferred evening, we will confirm day,
location and time.

At the restaurant, you will need to look for the Koha banner ;-)

Cheers,
Irma Birchall
CALYXt