[Koha-oz] Koha Minutes August 10th amended

Siobhan Foster fostersiobhan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:59:53 CEST 2015

Hello Colleagues,

As noted earlier I am forwarding to you amended minutes of the last Koha Users Meeting on August 10th.

There are three alterations:

1. Nadine's surname is Huser. Thanks Nadine and Moyra for letting me know.

2. Moyra will send the Easy Analytics instructions as promised.

3. Item #7 part ii Bob and Kerrie worked on stocktaking, Kerrie will send their solution to the Koha discussion list.
Omit this sentence, Kerrie has no notes to send to the list.

Thank you,

Siobhan

The greatness of a nation and its moral
  progress can be measured by the way in which its animals are treated. -- Mahatma Gandhi