[Koha-oz] Koha Users in Papua New Guinea

Decka David ddavid at lib.unitech.ac.pg
Wed Aug 17 01:03:58 CEST 2016

Hi Koha Oz,

I recently discovered from librarians in Papua New Guinea that there a
number of organizations and institutions that are using Koha ILS. Is there a
way forward that we can meet up and organize for the country to put forward
something for libraries in Papua New Guinea. We can get help from the Koha
communities from Australia and New Zealand for trainings and Koha
developments.

I have been interested about Koha when did install, customize the Koha for
Unitech Library. Hope  to hear from other Koha users from Papua New Guinea.

Thank you

Decka David
PNG - Unitech