[Koha-oz] Notes from Koha Users Group meeting August 18th 2016

Siobhan Foster fostersiobhan at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 17:59:07 CEST 2016

Good morning everyone,

Thank you for such an interesting meeting last Thursday. Please find attached notes from the meeting.

I hope our interstate attendees got home safely, thank you for coming!

I will be updating our records from the email list you filled out, but I hope these notes reach you on this Koha Oz forum.

Kind regards,

Siobhan Foster

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be measured by the way in which its animals are treated.

-- Mahatma Gandhi