[Koha-oz] Koha Users Group Melbourne notes of meeting February 8th

Siobhan Foster fostersiobhan at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:02:38 CET 2016

Greetings to all Koha Users,

Please find attached the notes on our recent meeting held at the Athenaeum Library on Monday February 8th.
I am grateful to Moyra for checking my notes as there were a few details I needed confirmed.
Thanks to Moyra for organising the meeting on this occasion at short notice, I was snowed under with family commitments.

With kind regards,

Siobhan

Siobhan Foster

The greatness of a nation and its moral
  progress can be measured by the way in which its animals are treated. -- Mahatma Gandhi