[Koha-oz] Merging Patron records

Shannon Taheny library at mac.org.au
Thu Apr 6 04:46:42 CEST 2017

Hi All

We have stumbled across some duplicate patron records, both of which have histories attached to them.

We were wondering if there is some way of merging the two records together so that we don't lose that activity history?

Thanks

Shannon

Shannon Taheny

Information & Resources Coordinator
Multicultural Aged Care
94 Henley Beach Road
Mile End SA 5031
PO Box 488
Torrensville Plaza SA 5031

Ph: (08) 8241 9900
Fax: (08) 8352 1266

Email: library at mac.org.au<mailto:library at mac.org.au>
Web: www.mac.org.au<http://www.mac.org.au/>

Like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Multicultural-Aged-Care-109096355795749/>
Follow us on Twitter<http://twitter.com/macsalib>

New Books
@ MAC Library

The Market - stories, history and recipes from the Adelaide Central Market

No need to be afraid - Italian settlers in South Australia between 1839 and the second world war

Bengali cooking - seasons and festivals

Chinese Whispers - cultural essays

Imaging home - migrants and the serach for a new beginning

OYO Language Guides
(40 different languages)

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.