[Koha-oz] PLS help on the error ZEBRA_MARC_FORMAT - can't find command on the line 26

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Fri Dec 15 06:47:37 CET 2017

Hi Toshi,
Welcome to the Koha community.

I'm not familiar with Ubuntu installs. I have not seen that error on any
Debian installs.

Koha supports MARC21, UNIMARC and NORMARC. In New Zealand, as in
Australia, you use MARC21. During your installation, did you pass any
step that prompted you to select the MARC flavour?

Otherwise, you might be better to post your question to the Koha general
mailing list <https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha>, where
there are plenty of Ubuntu users.

I hope this helps,
Bob Birchall