[Koha-oz] Zebra keeps stopping?

FNPS Library library at fitzroynthps.vic.edu.au
Fri May 18 01:03:52 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Hopefully a quick question: Zebra keeps on turning off at the end of each
day, regardless of what the IT tech tries. We're running Koha 17.11 on a
virtual Debian machine on our always-on server, and we can't find any
documentation online about anyone else experiencing this issue. We've been
trying to figure this out for a few weeks now, but every time the IT tech
gets Zebra running again, the next day that I'm in it's turned itself off
again.

There might be something really simple we're missing, so I would appreciate
any advice you might have.

Thanks
Kind regards,
Michael Barry.