[Koha-translate] pre 2.0.0 work

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Wed Apr 30 19:54:53 CEST 2003

I thought I should check in and see what's happening with the various koha
translation efforts as we get ready for a 2.0.0 release.  Do you think
we'll be able to roll a set of templates out for your language as part of
that release?

We've near;y hit a code-freeze (meaning feature complete, not feature
correct), and the english and french templates are being scrubbed for
typos, poor grammar, and other problems.  Most of that work is being
tracked at bugs.koha.org -- you're certainly welcome to use the same tools
to help polish the other translations.

Please let me know how things are going.  I'm especially interested in the
Spanish and German translations as there have been larger numbers of
requests for them (and a greater number of people working on them).

thanks,
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org