[Koha-translate] isbnsearch.tmpl in CVS

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Feb 3 09:52:46 CET 2003

Ambrose Li via forwarder a écrit:

>Hi, everyone,
>
>FYI, I happened to check the acqui.simple/isbnsearch.tmpl in
>the en directory.  Apparently, it had changed a lot; all the
>non-English templates in CVS have become quite out of date.

It's true,

sorry because i've forgotten to tell you some modifs in some templates.
Here are some of my recent commits :
* /parameters/admin-home.tmpl : adding checkmarc link
* /parameters/checkmarc.tmpl : new template
* /members/* : many bugfixes
* /parameters/* : all files now contains <TMPL_INCLUDE
name="parameters-top.inc"> (and parameters-bottom.inc) instead of
cat-top.inc. Modify them only if you use my text only headers and have a
parameters-top.inc file in your language folder !
* /parameters/aqbookfund and aqbudget : little bugfixes
* new directory /search.marc : contains ttemplates for MARC-DB search.
Note it's a DRAFT. I think it should NOT be translated at the moment

I hope i forget nothing :-)

--
Paul POULAIN