[Koha-translate] Re: [Koha-devel] Translation image.

Ambrose LI <acli@ada.dhs.org> via forwarder news-misc at ada.dhs.org
Thu Feb 13 00:22:15 CET 2003

In article <3E4B4EB8.1782.205DA5C at localhost>,
Rachel Hamilton-Williams <rachel at katipo.co.nz> wrote:

>> I can send you the photoshop files directly - or put them
>> somewhere to be downloaded - which is easier for you?
>
>Is it ok if this isn't until the weekend though?  It will be a
>bit of digging on my part

Hey, you didn't catch the same question I asked a few weeks ago
:-)

Anyway, if anyone wants some non-original versions, there are
some in the zh-TW and fr directories. (No, I haven't redone all
of them.)  The ones in the fr directory will probably be more
useful generally.

--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <a.c.li at ieee.org>

http://ada.dhs.org/~acli/