[Koha-translate] Re: [Koha-devel] Multilingual Support in The User interfase

M. Longo jmlongo at uncu.edu.ar
Fri Aug 27 10:32:10 CEST 2004

Paul POULAIN escribió:
> lars at rovaniemelainen.com wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Paul.
>>
>> I have two further questions.  The first one is more important for
>> me.  The
>> second is of general interest and would be good to include in the koha
>> translation HOWTO or documentation.
>>

>> First, where can I use these tools to complete the preliminary Swedish
>> translation? Are any already online that can make po files?
>>

> where ? I'm not sure I understand your question.
>
>> Second, could you give an example or two of using tmpl_process3.pl?
>>

> ./tmpl_process3.pl without argument gives you the parameters.
> for example : ./tmpl_process3.pl create -r -i
> ~/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/en -s ~/french.po
> the -i being for original templates
> the -s being the .po to generate.
> when you want to generate translated templates, just run
> tmpl_process3.pl with install and a -o parameter.

Hi there Paul, and everyone!

I'm having trouble generating translated templates from the 'po' files...

For example... I've created a 'po' file from reports.tmpl... opened it
with KBabel and translated it  (it only has one word, so it was easy  :P)

Now... I want to generate the translated reports.tmpl

So I run the following:

./tmpl_process3.pl install -i reports.tmpl -s reports.po -o
/koha-2.1.1/intranet-html/intranet-tmpl/default/es/

(be sure that I've tried a lot of things aside of this, before asking to
the list :D )

but it gives me an "Assertion failed at tmpl_process3.pl line 322"
error....  no matter what I try...

I've checked line 322... but I have no idea of what would be going wrong...

any hint about this?

thanks in advance!

Martin Longo

--