[Koha-translate] Koha Russian volunteer translator

paul POULAIN paul at koha-fr.org
Fri Nov 12 13:55:02 CET 2004

Daniel Caissy a écrit :

>Bonjour Paul,
>
>J'aurais une volontaire qui serait intéressée à faire de la traduction de
>l'anglais au Russe. Est-ce qu'il y a un besoin chez Koha?
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>I found your email on the website idealist.org and I would like to
>>volunteer my services as a translator. I know Russian quite well and I
>>have done translation (written and oral) in the past. Little projects
>>are probably best for me because I am a student and sporadically busy.
>>Regardless, looking forward to hearing from you if my services are
>>needed. Cheers, Maia Blenkinsop
>>--
>>  Maia Blenkinsop
>>  maiablenkinsop at fastmail.fm

Hi Maia, Hello Daniel,

Volunteers are always welcomed ;-)

First, you could subscribe koha-translate mailing list (low traffic)
Second, let us know what are your skills in librarian & computers ?
(for example, do you know what is a .po file ? do you know what is
MARC21, z3950 ?)
Last question : do you use or plan to use Koha ?

--
Paul POULAIN