[Koha-translate] Italian translation?

Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it
Sat Jan 15 11:38:12 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

I have been practicing with test installations of Koha over the past few
months, and I am now about to start using it for a real-life library for
an educational institution.

I am fascinated by the project, and in the spirit of its name (Koha=Gift),
I already feel obliged to contribute - if possible.

The easiest way I might do that, is perhaps by providing an Italian
translation.

I searched for "italian" over this mailing list's archive, and could not
find any result: is it safe to conclude that there is no Italian
translation currently available? [Koha-2.2.0 doesn't seem to include any
either; same for the CVS]

Before committing myself, could I ask some useful pointers to primers in
(a) CVS; and (b) PO files and kbabel?

Best regards and many thanks,

Giuseppe.

http://www.ct.infn.it/~angilell