[Koha-translate] Italian translation?

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Jan 18 16:33:11 CET 2005

Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it a écrit :
>> Seems no. I've collected some italian people interested in koha in
>> these years, but all more or less like me: no specific library culture,
>> no very big involvment.
>

> Thank you Marco (grazie) for your kind feedback.
>
> I'll probably wait a bit longer for further replies (seems like it's not
> a very crowdy mailing list), then I'll look for the appropriate tools
> (kbabel etc) to contribute. (I'm a bit overscheduled myself, right now.)

I think I can help you here.
I've installed a kartouche website for french translation. It works
quite well. I can add italian if you want (as it's iso-8859-1 as well a
french, it's quite easy. not so easy for arabic or russian translation...)

You just must tell me who is the leader for this translation.

All volunteers will then be able to translate strings. The leader will
be able to validate suggestions, and when asked, i could generate
italian translation & send it for tests to volunteers.

--
Paul POULAIN